Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Monday, October 6, 2008

Take Me As I Am says Deepika Padukone

deepika344.jpg

Deepika Padukone has got a lot of fame in a very short span of time. She created waves in the fashion world first where she hit the ramp and finally when she made a debut with Farha Khan’s Om Shanti Om, we know that this girl really has the X-factor.

She is smart, she is beautiful and she is sexy, plus she acts quite well. We are impressed but what does it take to impress this beautiful girl.

She says, “Honesty, good natured, helpfulness and a nice sense of humour are the ‘must haves’…‘Good looks’ is obviously there in my list, but it does not figure that high in the pecking order.”

And guess what is Deepika’s idea of an ideal romantic escapade, “We would go to Rishikesh for some serious mountaineering and river rafting. I love adventure sports.”

The lass has some serious mind between those ears and she definitely cannot be taken for granted. She makes clear that she is not the sort who can change the way she is for a guy.

“If he likes me, he will have to accept me as I am. So definitely, he would have no right to dictate to me.”

Guess Ranbir is a well balanced mix of everything nice.

No comments: