Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Deepika on Ranbir and what Akshay taught her

ew Delhi: Day Two of Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week saw a significant rise in its star power with Deepika Padukone walking for Shantanu and Nikhil. CNN-IBN quizzed the lady about doing her own stunts and her good friend Ranbir Kapoor.

CNN-IBN: You'll be walking the ramp for Shantanu and Nikhil?

Deepika: Yes, I get to walk for my brand Fiama and get to walk for Shantanu-Nikhil who I am extremely fond of, because the way they design is exactly my style - simple, girly and sexy

CNN-IBN: Chandni Chowk to China is coming up and you are doing all your stunts. Akshay (Kumar) does that to the leading ladies?

Deepika: I think I have been fortunate enough to be a part of his comeback action film. I think he hasn't done hardcore action in a long time, and for me as an actor, I wanted to be a part of this action film. What better way! Akshay and I have an interesting fight sequence

CNN-IBN: So how did you fight a man?

Deepika: It's choreographed obviously, but he did teach me a lot. He told me when you do action, it's not about tensing your body and being all macho. It's about being relaxed and treating it like a dance

CNN-IBN: Is Ranbir a suave and intelligent talker?

Deepika: There's an audience, they should take a pick.

CNN-IBN: But what's Deepika's take?

Deepika: Enough has been said - he talking about me, me talking about him. He is a simple person and I like to believe he is very normal like everyone else

No comments: